Electromechanical Systems & Control Lab
ESCL has been established to develop concepts, fundamental theories, and methodologies for integration of electrical, mechanical and aerospace engineering with advanced electronics and control system. Currently, we are working on the areas of Magnetism for developing electromagnetic actuators and sensors; magnetic induction tomography, design and control of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV).
Please refer to our revised web.
- Spherical Motor (multi-DOF actuator)
- Magnetic Sensor, Orientation sensor
- Magnetic Induction Tomography
- Nonlinear System and Control
- Robotics and Unmanned Vehicle System (UVS)